Thursday, April 4, 2013

20 Days

Today marks 20 days till school is out for the semester! 
So I decided to write 20 things that I'm excited for starting with FIVE.

ONE: I'm so excited to go to the lake! LAKE POWELL here I come! It's so fun at Lake Powell because of all the family there and all of the fun we have together! Homemade Lemonade, Warm Water, Hot Sun, It's just perfect!




TWO: To see Lance whenever I want! No more driving just on the weekends 2 1/2 hours. No more long distance. CHECK! 




THREE: To work at Wright Orthodontics again! I'm so excited to be an assistant in the new office! I miss the staff and seeing everyone that comes in the office. So excited for the change.




FOUR: To hopefully get a tan! Baha.. Such a wish, but I'm going to try! I usually get tan pretty fast but then go back to pasty about a week later!




FIVE: Seeing trucks everyday! I miss my hometown dearly. So excited to get home to Vernal.




That's my 5/20!
What are you excited for this Summer?
-Robin




No comments:

Post a Comment